Here's some questions to make those brain cells churn out the ATP!
1. What are the differences between aerobic and anaerobic respiration, and which is more efficient?
2. What are NAD+ and FAD used for?
3. What are the three steps in aerobic respiration, and where does each occur?
4. During which step of cellular respiration is the most ATP made?
5. During aerobic respiration, how many ATPs are made from one molecule of glucose in most cells?
6. What is the role of oxygen in aerobic respiration?
7. Describe how the ATP is made during chemiosmosis
8. What is produced by your muscle cells if there is not enough oxygen available at the end of glycolysis for aerobic respiration to continue?
9. Yeasts do a kind of anaerobic respiration called ____________, and produce ___________ and _________ along with 2 ATP
10. What are the important end products of the Citric Acid Cycle, and what happens to each of these products?