br /> 1. Liverworts and mosses both have a dominant ________ generation
2. What are three ways plants are adapted to life on land?
3. What organisms are believed to be the ancestors of land plants?
4. Sporophytes do what kind of cell division to make spores?
5. Are gametophytes are haploid or diploid?
6. Why are most mosses small?
7. What do ferns have that is missing in mosses and liverworts?
8. Why are horsetails also called scouring rushes?
9. The dominannt generation in the ferns is the ____ generation
10. Under the leaves one can find ____ in ferns